Ouva on-site network requires the following for Ouva devices, servers, and PCs:
- Fixed IP for each device.
- No firewall between devices.
- A working Network Time Protocol (NTP) server should be reachable from all devices.
- A separate VLAN is ideal but is not a hard requirement.
- Access to https://app.ouva.co for the messaging component.
All Ouva software and required third-party packages are hosted with Nexus on AWS server. When setting up the Operating System, updating application software, the end-device pulls the latest binaries from these servers.
- Docker registry: 80,443/TCP
- CI/CD tools: 443,50000/TCP
Logs are collected on Ouva-hosted server (on AWS) and are processed using Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana stack. (Optional)
- Elasticsearch: 9200/TCP
- Rocky Linux package repositories: 80, 443/TCP
Device diagnostic data (e.g. CPU temperature, memory utilization) is sent to Ouva-hosted server (on AWS) which processes data using Zabbix software. If there is anything out of ordinary, it automatically pings Ouva maintenance staff. (Optional)
- Zabbix: 10050, 10051/TCP
Remote support is a critical part of Ouva’s ongoing service delivery. By default, systems are set up to be controlled using AnyDesk software using the following ports:
- AnyDesk: 80,443, 6568/TCP
If your facility uses a separate vendor remote access solution, such as SecureLink or Citrix, Ouva team can carry out remote operations using those.